Cordtsen Design Architecture is a firm like no other: teamwork, fast-paced, faith-based, and core values-focused. Design creative, inspired buildings while living and working in America’s resort town, Newport, RI or in beautiful Tampa, FL. Every day is a dream come true.
Cordtsen Design Architecture is seeking to add a new Architectural Designer / Architect to our mid-sized firm. We have positions open in both Newport, Rhode Island and Tampa, Florida — two of America’s most popular lifestyle destinations!
We are a full-service architecture firm committed to collaborating with clients from vision to completion, focused on creating beautiful, timeless designs fully customized for our clients’ needs. With every project, we aim to raise the bar, challenge industry norms, and take an intuitive approach that allows us to follow the best path forward. We are a faith-based, energetic, engaged firm with a strong culture, aspiring individually and as a team to a set of core values.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree, minimum
- Architectural Registration or in process
- 3+ years’ experience, minimum
- Experience working on projects of various sizes from Planning through Construction Administration
- Experience working closely with Project Architects and clients throughout the process
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- AutoCAD skills required
- Revit skills required
- Lifelong learner
- Working as a team member to accomplish the following:
- Design/drafting projects as it concerns all phases of design
- Code reviews
- Town permitting (Zoning, HDC, CRMC, DEM, etc)
- 3D renderings and presentation boards
- Client, consultant, & contractor coordination & correspondence
- Construction Administration
- Enjoys client relationships
- Creative problem solver
- Organized / Efficient
- Kindness with Gratitude
- Embraces feedback
- Inspires others through service
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please email your résumé and portfolio to Michelle Quillin (Office Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!