Kaycee was born and raised in Swansea, MA. She left New England to attend Kent State University, where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Architecture in 2016. While at Kent, she had the opportunity to study abroad in Italy. After graduation, Kaycee returned home to attend Roger Williams University, where she completed her Masters of Architecture in 2018. The first four years of her career were invested in gaining valuable architectural experience in the public safety, government, and education sectors. With a strong desire to use her talents in hospitality architecture, she joined our team here at CDA in 2022.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT KAYCEE:
- Where did you grow up? Swansea, MA
- Which degrees do you hold and from where did you earn them? A Bachelor’s of Science in Architecture at Kent State University and a Master’s in Architecture at Roger Williams University.
- What attracted you to architecture? It was the first thing alphabetically listed on the college program brochure.
- What is your favorite place in Rhode Island? My favorite place in Rhode Island is Colt State Park.
- What is the one thing you’ve done that would surprise most people? I have competed in a ping pong tournament.
- What was your weirdest job? I used to work at a fruit stand in high school.
- Where in the world would you like to explore? I would love to go to Scotland and New Zealand.
- Where are some places you’ve visited? France, Spain, Switzerland, Croatia, Italy, Germany, A stria, Belgium, Amsterdam, and Greece
- If you could learn any language, what would it be? American Sign Language
- What are your lifelong dreams? I would love to publish a children’s book.
- Night owl or early bird? Early bird
- What is your favorite movie? Hacksaw Ridge
- Who is your favorite superhero? Captain America
- What is your favorite sports team? Patriots
- What is your favorite hobby? Recently I have taken up an interest in gardening.
- What is your favorite kind of weather? Thunder and lightning storms